Dozens of paper cuts, hundreds of models and an infinite amount of patience – Peugeot takes you behind the scenes of the making of their latest TV ad, crafted entirely from paper.
For the latest Peugeot TV ad, Peugeot didn’t take the easy option and animate in CGI. They looked for something different, something more authentic and crafted to reflect Peugeot’s philosophy for designing their vehicles.
With that in mind, Peugeot asked London designer Kyle Bean and director Joseph Mann to make this Peugeot commercial entirely from paper. That meant hundreds of detailed papercraft models and hours of intricate stop-motion filming. Now see for yourself the craft and graft that goes into the making of Just Add Fuel – ‘art that moves’.
Many thanks to all those involved:
– Euro RSCG London
– The Mill
DNB este sponsorul principal al corului baietilor de la catedrala din Nidaros si au dorit sa-si promoveze sponsorizarea intr-un mod unic. Ce a iesit puteti vedea mai jos :
- Locatie: Suedia ( Se pare ca suedezii sunt printre cei ce intretin acte sexuale neprotejate cel mai des ).
- Se dau 50000 de prezervative gratis cu cod QR ce contine link-ul catre o aplicatie de mobil care masoara durata, zgomotul si ritmul actului sexual.
- Ce a iesit se poate observa in clipul de mai jos :
- In eight nights in major cities across South Africa.
- Locations were vibey, high-traffic main streets.
The results :
- results shared with friends 105.300 ( facebook )
- results shared on users walls 47.600 ( facebook )
O campanie remarcabila bazata pe geolocation.